Saturday, February 9, 2008

Adventures of Pappu - When pappu wanted a new mom!


The adventures of Pappu is a new series of amusing events from my life – a la Tintin (ok am not some bigshot here! Nevertheless am giving myself the opportunity to be on the same plane as Tintin although Tintin’s adventures are much more interesting and mind boggling ;)

Ok here is an incident that took place when I was 5 years old! Often there used to be advertisements on TV showing nice, soft, sweet moms caring for their kids, feeding them some stuff which was apparently nice for their growth! LOL! Ok and here was my mum who was very sweet, lovable but would feed me things that I detested those days (brinjal, bitterguard). And I used to get blasted for that! One day I couldn’t take it anymore. I shouted back at my mum saying you are a bad mum! And that all mums on TV are so good! My mum gaped back at me! And to add to her shock I said that I want a new mom!! And that am bored of you! LOL!! My folks looked at each other with a mix of amusement, shock, and the thought that the worst from me is yet to come..ha ha ha and the funniest part was that I started crying asking for a new mom! LOL! Thinking of that day, my mum and I still laugh our heads. Silent, naïve, shammattu pappu now becoming a rebel! But then it turned out to be jus a one time affair as I lost the rebel in me the next day. Guess I succumbed to the fact that my dad was too faithful to my mum; P ha ha ha…

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pappu is chooooooooooo chweeeeeeeeeettttt!!!!!

Unknown said...

hey vivek this blog is a blog which shows ur innocence.....

Unknown said...

soooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeetuuuuu

Unknown said...

soooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeetuuuuu

akshaya said...

hahahahah ths is really damn funny !!!!!